Here at Rainbow Cyber Security we offer JSP440 Security policy documentation for accreditation including:
- Security Requirement Statement (SRS) Gives the detailed security requirements, including the required Evaluation Assurance Levels, for a specific Target of Accreditation.
- Security Risk Assessment (SRA)- Justifies the requirements.
- Security Aspects of the Design (SAD)- Describing how the design and implementation meet the requirements.
- System Configuration Model- (SCM)- Which records the current configuration of the system.
- Code of Connection (COCO)- Which records security relevant agreements concerning the connection of systems.
- Interconnection Security Measures Statement (ISMS)- Which records bilateral agreements.
- Operational Security Management Plan (OSMP)-Providing a road map to all the accreditation evidence documents. The OSMP ensures that the target of accridation is configured, operated and upgraded in a secure manner. It includes the Security Operating Procedures (SyOPs) for specific groups of people and situations, the security roles and responsibilities and the re accreditation conditions.
The different types of SyOPs are:
- Installation and Commisioning Security Instructions (ICSyl)
- Technical Operation and Maintenance security Instructions (SSyl)
- Incident Response Plan (IRP)
- Emergency and Contingency Plan (ECP)
The key accreditation Documents for JSP440 are as follows:
- Operational Security Management Plan
- Security Requirement Statement
- Security Risk Assessment
- Security Aspects of Design
For further information on how Rainbow Cyber Security can assist your business pleaae contact one of our dedicated team .